George W. Ilchert is a product of Queens New York. He graduated from St.
Mary's in Flushing, Archbishop Molloy HS in Briarwood, St. John’s
University in Jamaica, and the Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University
At Cardozo, he was the Managing Editor of the International Law Journal.
He has worked at this firm since law school rising from clerk to managing partner.
If you were a client of this office in the past 30 years, he will probably
recognize you when he sees you. George has handled all types of cases
and concentrates on the
severe injuries that can arise at construction sites.
He is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, the
New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association
for Justice. He is admitted to practice in New York State and federal courts.
- BS, St. John’s University
- JD, Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University in Manhattan
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- All types of severe injury cases
- Construction accidents